Includes exclusive music from current and upcoming releases on:
Shaman Work / Beatvizion and Aljera!!
Don’t sleep on this one spread it around!!
1. J.R. Intro
2. Stahhr – Grandmastaz Prod. By Floyd the locsmif
3. What’s the Science? – Circulate Feat. Invizible Handz Prod. By Flying Lotus
4. DJ K.O. – Best to do it Feat. Royce da 5’9, Elzhi & Supastition Prod. By M Phases
5. K Banger – Power Latins Prod. By Big S
6. Scienz Culture – Ginsu Prod. By IG Culture
7. Blackberry Jones – I like it Prod. By Blackberry Jones
8. Tiffany Paige (Exclusive) Unseen Heard Productions
9. Stahhr – Still Dope Prod. By MF DOOM
10. Invizible Handz – Got Problemz? Prod. By K Dubble
11. DJ K.O. – Ladder of success Prod. By Analogic
12. Blackberry Jones – Top 8 Love Prod. By Blackberry Jones
13. SUPPORT INDEPENDENT MUSIC – A word from the Prez! – John Robinson
14. John Robinson – I Am Not 4 Sale Prod. By R.Thentic
15. Flashh E. Gordon (Craft & Sene) – Badd Badd Prod. By Chris Craft
16. What’s the Science? – The Right Song Feat. Tiffany Paige Prod. By Carlos Nino
17. A Moment with The King! Prod. By John Robinson
18. K Banger – Off the written Prod. By K Dubble
19. Outro Vibes – Beats by Scienz Beatz (4Windz and Sci), Blackberry Jones, K Dubble and J Rawls
John Robinson, President of Shaman Work Recordings (www.shamanwork.com ) and also one half of the underground Hip Hop vet crew Scienz of Life, has recently decided to start Beatvizion Music (www.beatvizion.com ). An all-digital label and distribution service that caters directly to the digital music market that has the music industry captivated right now and moving quickly toward boundless measures.
When asked about the motivation leading to the launch of Beatvizion, this is what John Robinson had to say; “Honestly I am a purist at heart but seeing the huge success of the likes of itunes, music match and others. It definitely forced me to pay closer attention to the world of Digital downloading. We plan to work hard to stay extremely innovative with our releases.”
With the help of partners Kirk Webber and Michael Robinson, J.R. plans to do well in the digital world with some exclusive releases from a host of artists who are a part of his ever-blossoming roster of talent. Beatvizion will be the template to show many up-and-comers in the music industry a precise model of how to take their career back into their own hands and truly be a reflection of the independent music movement.
“I am definitely excited about this new venture, digital music is the future and we are in tune with the ins and outs and have no thoughts about stopping to further refine our insight to truly persevere in the market place” says Beatvizion partner Kirk Webber.
Expect to hear a variety of great sounds on www.beatvizion.com as our goal is to continue to release quality music full of substance and integrity to the world.